Saturday 14 April 2012

Tina Wenke A Fairy Hug

Good Morning today I am sharing a fairy card with you all....


I have coloured A Fairy Hug with markers and a touch of white pen, I have used Bildmalarna papers Picnic and I have distressed all the edges, I have added some flat pearls and some Butterflies, I have used a bit of scrap Kraft Card for my sentiment which is from the Birthday Set, and a selection of flowers...


Thank you so very much for looking today biggest of happy hugs love Pops x x x 

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous....

Stacey said...

Fantastic Pops! So pretty and elegant ~x~

cheryl said...

morning sweetie this is just gorgeous love that image,and the papers,are divine,along with your amazing attention to detail take care Hun hugs Cherylxxxxx

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Pops ! What a sweet image and your display of flowers is - as always - stunning ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Shazza said...

gorgeous card Pops x

Sarah said...

I love fairies!! Beautiful card.