Friday 27 April 2012

Fairy Dust is a Must!

Hi all! It's my turn to post on the blog today, so I thought I would share this mega cute Greeting Farm card. These stamps come as a set and are slightly smaller than TGF's standard stamps. The beauty of this is that you can fit multiple images on your card! It's great as you can get loads of different looks, all from one set.  



I'm not sure if you can see from this picture, but I used Glossy Accents on the wings and mounted everything on glittery white card - essential for that fairy dust feel! I also did something I hardly ever do... I mixed papers from 3 totally different paper collections. I know, life on the edge...!

I've popped all the links below for you to make it nice and easy to find everything in the DTDF shop.

Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Shazza said...

soooooooooo cute x