Friday 20 April 2012

Best Dad Ever

Hello lovely ones! Can't believe that it is a week since I last posted on the DTDF blog! Isn't time flying? I have to say though, who else is sick of this flipping weather? Not only does it get you soaked and make you miserable, it also completely prevents you from taking any good pictures of your cards....grr!!!


Even still, hope you like this card I made for my Dad, for Father's Day. I know, I know, it is the first time I've been this organised in my life, but this MFT set is just PERFECT for fathers day. Not only do you get the rosette dies, you get masses of stamps to allow you to personalize it for whoever you want. I just wish I had added a little star in a colour behind the creamy brown 'Dad' ribbon, but I guess I can do that for the next card I make using this set.

Make sure you click the links below to be taken straight to the fab MFT set and the totally gorgeous Echo Park papers in the shop. 

Big hugs,

No comments: